- Size : Gully Cricket Size (35 inches) for heights of 5'8" or more. The Full Size (33.5 inches) for height less than 5'8". The Size 6 (31.5 inches) is for kids between 10 - 15 years of age
Type: Hard Tennis Ball - Heavier bats with more wood (above 1050g) ideal for big grounds and hard tennis/rubber balls.
Soft Tennis Ball - Lighter bats with less wood (less than 1050g) ideal for smaller spaces & turfs for faster bat speeds
- The Elevar Kashmir with PU grip can also be used for hard tennis balls. It uses grade-1 Kashmir Willow and has a thicker profile giving it better stroke but a heavier feel. It can also be used for season ball cricket.
- The Elevar Gully bats do not need to be knocked.
- They are pre-pressed and ready to play.
- The Elevar Gully is not suitable for season/leather ball cricket.
- Checkout the Elevar Kashmir bat for season/leather ball cricket
- We have two shipping options:
Standard shipping (5-6 business days) - Free
- Expedited Shipping (2-4 business days) - Rs. 125
- If your height is 5'8" or below, Full Size (33.5 inches) is perfect for you.
- If your height is above 5'8" you can go with the Gully Cricket Size (35 inches).
- Size 6 (31 inches) is generally for children between the ages of 10-15 years.
- Yes! Free COD is available
- You can also pay via Netbanking, Credit/Debit Card, PayTM, GooglePay or UPI