A dual purpose premium Kashmir willow bat, suitable for both hard tennis and leather/season ball use
Check If We Deliver To Your Pincode
Free Shipping | Easy Returns | COD Available
- The Elevar Kashmir, along with the Elevar English and English Elite are suitable for leather ball cricket
- The Elevar Kashmir uses grade-1 Kashmir Willow and has a thicker profile giving it good stroke but a heavier feel.
- The Elevar English and Elite are English willow bats which are lighter than the Elevar Kashmir and have a better stroke
- Rubber Grip - Meant for usage with gloves (generally for season/leather ball cricket).
- Premium Polyruethane Grip - Meant for bare-hand usage (generally for hard tennis ball cricket).
- The Elevar Kashmir bats generally weight around 1200-1300 grams
- We've found that this weight range is ideal for the best punch.
- But thanks to the bats profile and improved balance they feel 50-60 grams lighter than other bats of the same dead weight
- Yes! The Elevar Kashmir is 100% suitable for season/leather ball cricket.
- The Elevar Kashmir bats are knocked in 500 times using a mallet or a hanging ball.
- But bats take some time to reach optimal stroke. So, we recommend you do some knocking in yourself and play some light bowling in the nets before taking it out into a match.
- We suggest at least 4-5 sessions of knocking using a mallet, with each session lasting around 2 hours.
- Size 6 (31 inches) is generally for children between the ages of 10-14 years.
- For everyone else, the Full Size (33.5 inches) is perfect for you.
- We have 2 shipping options:
- Standard shipping (5-6 business days) - Free
- Expedited Shipping (2-4 business days) - Rs. 125